Frequently Asked Questions
Can I try a complimentary session?
Absolutely! We want you to see how quickly your body will respond to our system. Call us at 914-690-6670 or claim your COMPLIMENTARY SESSION online now.
Do I need to schedule in advance?
Our sessions are by appointment, every fifteen minutes, with only a few members at the same time. There is always a highly trained certified session coach assisting you.
How long before I can feel the results?
Results vary from person to person, but the following are some general rules for what our members experience:
Joint and back pain: generally, people experience a sensation of joint and back pain relief in 1 to 12 sessions. Of course, with any physical condition that causes you concern, we recommend that you ask your doctor prior to engaging in sessions at OsteoStrong.
Once your pain is gone, regular sessions will continue to develop the joint, bone and surrounding support tissue. It is highly recommended that you continue sessions to help prevent the return of your joint and back pain.
Skeletal strength or bone density increases can only be seen on a bone density scan. It usually takes 6-12 months from the time you start with OsteoStrong® for your DXA scan to show increases in bone density. In some cases, it may take longer depending on the person.
Balance improvements. Most people notice improvements in their personal balance in just one to two sessions and it generally improves for several sessions afterward.
Muscular Strength. Most people, regardless of fitness level, feel the gains in overall strength in about 4 sessions. Regular sessions show continued strength gains for many years. Some people may have periods of plateauing in their measured strength gains. Have patience when this happens to you!
Does health insurance cover OsteoStrong?
Traditional health insurance in the United States may cover OsteoStrong, depending on the type of insurance you have. We do not submit to insurance on your behalf. Flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts can be used in most cases.
Is it safe to do OsteoStrong sessions if I have osteoporosis?
Yes, many showing T-scores as low as -4 from their DXA scans do sessions at OsteoStrong. Even in these extreme cases, members have completely reversed their osteoporosis without medication. As with all medical conditions, we encourage people to consult with their physician prior to starting sessions at OsteoStrong.
Does OsteoStrong help with weight loss?
Yes, it does, but it is not the primary focus. The primary engine of calorie burning is muscles, and at OsteoStrong we trigger tissue growth in the muscle fiber. With new tissue, people process glucose better and burn more calories. But diet is the heart of weight loss, being responsible for about 90% of weight loss. We can help improve the engines that help the body burn more calories and process glucose a little better. True weight loss is going to come from improving your diet.
What do we do?
Improve Balance, Overall Strength, and Bone Density
How do we do that?
- The foundation of what we do is based on the principle that before we all turn 30, our Bones are regenerating. The medical term for this is called osteogenesis. We have a brand-new set of bones about every seven years until the age of 30.
- For whatever reason, Osteogenesis stops at around the age of 30, and these are the bones we have for the rest of our lives.
- From this point, we all start to slowly lose bone density. Later in life, if we lose bone density a little faster than the average person of our age, we have Osteopenia. Even faster, we have Osteoporosis.
- What we do is get your bones to regenerate NATURALLY. Just like before 30, with no medications or medical interventions.
How can you do this?
- Our extensive research shows us that when we put enough FORCE against bones, it naturally TRIGGERS bone Regeneration. “Osteogenesis.”
- This is called an adaptive response. When you shiver in the cold or sweat in the heat, your body adapts to the environment. Bone regeneration is your body adapting to force on them.
Why can’t I just do this in the Gym or Pilates?
- We certainly don’t discourage cardio or alternative weight-bearing exercises. All have excellent benefits. However, none of these exercises will do anything to create bone regeneration, resulting in increased density. You simply cannot put enough force on the bones with these traditional exercises and equipment.
- Our proprietary equipment is not designed for exercise, it is specifically designed to TRIGGER bone regeneration and density and strengthen muscles ligaments, and tendons, providing relief from joint pain while increasing balance. This is why our equipment is not called exercise equipment. It is CALLED TRIGGER EQUIPMENT!
How can your equipment enable me to put such extreme weight/force on my bones?
- It’s not weight – it is force! Your own force. You are never lifting dead weight.
- Push-up physical example – 90% of the force comes from the last 10% of arm extension.
- We measure the amount of force in pounds and multiples of body weight.
I don’t have Osteoporosis or Osteopenia. Is this really for me?
- Most people don’t realize that our nervous system will never let our muscles get stronger than our bones. Otherwise, our muscles would break our bones.
- Once our bones get stronger AT ANY AGE, it enables us to gain muscle strength and create more definition in our muscular system.
- Once our bones get stronger, our muscles will quickly follow!
How do I know if OsteoStrong is working?
- The first thing you will notice is an increase in your balance, usually after just a few sessions.
- The second thing you will notice is an increase in overall strength. You will begin to lift things that don’t feel as heavy.
- You will see how much your strength is increasing every time you come in. Our results are immediately measurable compared to your first session with us and your last session with us.
- Lastly, in 6 months to a year, you will see an increase in your Dexa Scan results.
Why only once a week?
Remember – we are not exercising. We are triggering bone regeneration. Once regeneration has started it lasts about one week. We don’t want to interrupt the process.
Will my strength increase every week?
- You will see your strength increase over the short term and long term.
- On a week-to-week basis, most weeks, it will increase.
- Like your body plateauing on a diet to protect you from losing weight too fast, your nervous system occasionally slows your strength from increasing too fast.
- Remember – your muscles can’t get stronger than your bones!
Have you had success? Is there anyone that can validate your results?
- OsteoStrong Park Avenue has a 100% success rate. We have never had a single member not improve their T-scores on a year-over-year basis.
- We would be more than happy to provide references.
Is there any scientific research supporting your claims?
- Absolutely yes!
- There was recently an independent research study conducted. This compared OS to medication and a control group.
- OsteoStrong not only exceeded both the pharmaceuticals and control group but exceeded our own expectations.
- We increased the Inner Axiel bone. Even the Pharmaceutical companies do not make this claim.
- This study was just rolled out to 6,000 endocrinologists at their annual convention.
- We can send you both the press release as well as the analytics of the study.
What Does a Session Involve?
When you come in for your session, you will use each of our Patented Spectrum Machines with one of our highly trained coaches. OsteoStrong uses the Spectrum System to deliver unprecedented results. Spectrum is first-in-class of a new category of devices called Robotic Musculoskeletal Development System (RMDS).
The Spectrum System consists of four modalities as demonstrated in the videos below:
1. Upper Growth Trigger, 2. Core Growth Trigger, 3. Lower Growth Trigger, and 4. Postural Growth Trigger
Claim your complimentary session to strengthen bones and reduce pain.
OsteoStrong's New Technology will help you get back to your old self in only 10 minutes once per week!
Stronger Bones = Stronger Life
Get started with a Complimentary Session and be one stop closer to Stronger Bones, Improved Mobility and Less Pain.
Where Should We Send Your Complimentary Session?
100% Secure & Private - Your Information Is Safe With Us